Terms and Conditions
Thank you for using the services of Budapest Limousine. Our services are subject to the following terms and conditions. You accept these terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification, and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and Budapest Limousine are superseded and have no force of effect.
Reservations and Cancellations:
- Ride reservations should be made 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellation of a limousine reservation must be received 3 days in advance or you will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Changes, including extra stops, waiting time will be subject to additional charges. Changes may be denied due to the non-availability of drivers.
- Full fare, including the 20% service charge, will be charged if you fail to appear at the designated driver meeting area
within 30 minutes of your pick-up time or the arrival of your flight. If you cannot locate your driver
call Budapest Limousine at +36 20 582 6950 . To avoid being billed for a failure to appear, do not leave the designated meeting place without first contacting Budapest Limousine.
- Budapest Limousine is not responsible for services delayed or not rendered due to weather, accidents or other conditions beyond its control.
Rates and Service Fees:
- Rates and service fees are listed on the Budapest Limousine website and are subject to change without notice. Minimum rates are established depending on the time involved and the nature of the trip. Applicable taxes will be added as required.
- All trips are charged a 20% service fee for administrative costs and for a tip pool payment to the drivers in lieu of billing for a gratuity. The drivers will not ask for an additional tip and you do not have to pay an additional gratuity. If you wish to pay for truly outstanding service, make the payment in cash directly to your driver.
- Additional surcharges are added for a limousine.
- All trips between midnight and 4 a.m. are charged a two hour minimum rate, including the 20% service fee.
Payments and Collections
- All rates and services are due upon provision of the service.
- Payment through credit cards must be authorized in advance of service.
- An additional fee of € 20 will be added to accounts when a check is returned from the bank.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Hungary. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Budapest for any disputes arising out of the services provided by Budapest Limousine
- If any part of these terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be replaced by a valid and enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision.
- Budapest Limousine may at any time without notice revise these terms and conditions by updating this document and providing it to customers in the normal course of business.
Payments and Credit Card: A valid credit card must be on file for all reservations, regardless of method of payment. Full payment must be received prior to the start of the charter. The Rental agreement must be signed prior to start of the job
Over Time: If charter runs over the scheduled end time additional charges will be assessed. Rates are in one hour increments. Your vehicle may be scheduled for another charter, thus making your vehicle unavailable for overtime.
Smoking: All of our vehicles are NON-smoking. If smoking occurs in a vehicle, the charter will be terminated, no refund will be issued and additional fees may be assessed.
Alcohol: Alcohol will NOT be allowed in the vehicle if any passengers are under the age of 18. If this is found, the charter may be terminated immediately and no refund will be given. Atlantic Limousine will strictly enforce State and Federal Laws and will maintain a zero-tolerance compliance policy that no alcoholic beverages can be consumed or used by any person, not of legal drinking age. All Hungarian law enforcement agencies have absolute power to stop any motor vehicle for administrative searches. If contraband is aboard, even in negligible quantities without the chauffeur’s knowledge, they can seize and forfeit this vehicle to a local government agency. All law enforcement agencies are aggressively enforcing this policy. Therefore no person will bring contraband aboard vehicles that are owned or operated by Budapest Limousine.
Injuries: Budapest Limousine will not be responsible for injuries that may occur due to horse playing while the vehicle is in motion or at a standstill. The purchaser is responsible for his or her guests.
Chauffeur’s Discretion: Budapest Limousine reserves the right to terminate any reservation without refund, if the Operator or the Dispatcher on duty feels that the client and/or Party of the client is putting the Operator or the mode of transportation or the client and/or Party of the client in danger of damage or injury. Operator may terminate the reservation at any time if the client and/or party become unruly and/or uncontrollable.
Damages and cleaning: The client will be charged for any damages that are caused by his/her guests.
€ 10.00 fee assessed for each broken or missing glass,
€ 70.00 fee assessed for each broken or missing decanter,
€ 300 fee assessed for vomit or other bodily fluids inside the limousine,
€ 150 fee assessed for detailing/wax for vomit on the outside of the limousine,br /> € 100 fee assessed for smoking in the limousine,
€ 300 Min. fee assessed for each burn hole or tear in upholstery,
€ 125 Min. fee for extensive clean up (spills etc),
€ 50 for each chewing gum in carpet,
€ 1000 Min. fee for damaged interior mirrors,
€ 200 Min. fee for damaged radio,
€ 800 fee for damaged limousine control panels.
Client is also responsible for any future “loss of use” of the limousine as a result of damages caused by the client or his/her guests.
Personal Items: Budapest Limousine is not responsible for any articles left in the vehicle. Be sure to double check the vehicle at the end of your charter.
Weather/Traffic/Breakdowns: Budapest Limousine cannot be held responsible for any mechanical breakdowns, inclement weather conditions, traffic conditions, or any other acts of God. Since Budapest Limousine offers high-tech-equipped vehicles, sometimes heat and excessive use of all power-operated equipment might be subject to temporary failure. This will of course not interfere with the safety of the vehicle itself and therefore will have no effect on continuing or paying of the contracted trip. Budapest Limousine guarantees, that all our vehicles are constantly checked to keep the highest possible standards and eliminate such failures as much as possible. Budapest Limousine agrees to send the requested vehicle as offered in the contract. We have the right to upgrade the vehicles or switch the vehicles in case of emergency breakdown or if vehicles were in accidents. If no upgrade is available, Budapest Limousine gives the customer the right to downsize the vehicle and receive additional discounts if wanted. Customer’s therefore accepts that a replacement limousine may be substituted if contracted limousine becomes unavailable for any reason.
eposits and Cancellation Policy: Deposits are non-refundable, no exceptions. If cancellation is made within 10 days of the reservation, any funds over and above the deposit will be added to billing contact’s account to be used for a future charter. No-shows and/or cancellations after scheduled vehicle departure will be charged full fare, including gratuity.
Proms: No alcohol of any kind will be consumed or possessed by any member of the group in the car. Any bags (INCLUDING PURSES) must be in the front seat with the driver. The partition must remain down at all times of the service. A PARENT MUST BE PRESENT to sign the Prom Agreement while the first pickup is being made. For more information on Prom rules and requirements please contact Budapest Limousine.